Sunday, November 17, 2013

Ever start to feel defeated?



The $100 Challenge Update

I feel like I have hit a hurdle with my product.  I have gotten listings posted, shared with my social networking group and still have not sold one product.  In the coming week, I plan to focus on marketing. I am going to join groups that make similar products on Etsy.com and read material available about boosting page visits and the potential for more sales.  The only thing I can say is going well is the final product.

I plan on adding a button here too, but for now here is my website. Even though I have not made a sell yet, I have been thrilled to see the views of my page.  Now to focus on getting more views and learning how to market my product differently. I don’t have much time left to meet the goals of this project, but I have enjoyed the experience and will continue it after this class is over.


Reading and Discussion Board highlights.

The highlighted topic this week was hiring.  The importance of getting the right people in the right role is crucial to the success of your business.  I enjoyed the topic this week as this was one of the things I enjoyed the most about being a manager.  During the hiring process I was pretty meticulous because I want to hire someone that would be a good fit in the company’s culture. Based on the things I read this week, I learned that will be even more cautious if I am a hiring manager again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it, hate it? Agree, disagree? Please comment!